Outreach and Partnership Officer (Outreach and Content Production)
CISDI is looking for a Outreach and Content Production who can assist in developing content, create communication strategy, etc. The ideal candidate should fulfill the followings qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in communication strategies and stakeholder engagement
- Strong leadership qualities, including strategic thinking and ability to inspire others.
- High level of relationship management skills to build relationships with team members, partners, and key stakeholders
- Highly developed written, oral communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Highly developed analytical skills with high level of attention to detail.
- Proven ability to prioritize a high workload and juggle competing demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including building effective relationships, positive interaction and effective problem solving
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Adequate understanding of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) implementation with special interest in NGO engagement and public health issues
- Demonstrated experience in developing social media content and employing metrics to continuously improving digital campaign performance
Strategic Outreach to civil societies, communities, academic organizations, and decision-makers so that they are better informed, committed and actively engaged as agents of change in implementing reforms in public health and SDGs. This includes working with civil society, local government, technical ministries, and decision makers to raise the impact of CISDI’s line of work.
Engagement and Communications to the public, responsible for planning, development and implementation of all CISDI’s communication strategies, media engagement, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
Content Development and Production, responsible to develop content for CISDI’s article, social media channels and its program as well as to coordinate with media partner in disseminating content.
In the first 6 months, Outreach and Partnership Officer will be given the opportunity to promote SDG Digital platform through developing training module, conducting training and facilitating meetings.
- Creating, implementing and measuring the success of outreach activities and materials including publications and events that will enhance the impact of CISDI’s programs
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all CISDI’s publications. As to coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Responsible for the achievement of communications and outreach public mission, goals and financial objectives.
- Act as the CISDI’s representative with the media
- Maintain communications and updates with CISDI’s Board and network
- Build communication network with each CISDI’s program implementation area